Friday, July 29, 2011

Paris Couture Antiques

"It makes no difference abroad,
The seasons fit the same,
The mornings blossom into noons,
And split their pods of flame."
                ~Emily Dickinson

   Another busy week of work punctuated with summer fun! I can't believe that in a few days it will be August! Where did July go? --I believe I asked that same question at the end of June. Oh well. Life is good regardless of how quickly time passes. Today I wanted to show you an etsy store that has been one of my favorites for quite some time. Alys owns Paris Couture Antiques where she sells some of the most beautiful European antiques that I have ever seen! Her finds are always unique and stunning with that dash of faded grandeur that never fails to catch the eye! Pictured below are a few of my favorite items from her store - visit yourself to see many, MANY more! (I have also included a little drawing of mine with the photos.) Have a wonderful weekend!




















                                                            Drawing by Jennelise

No comments:

Post a Comment