1. I love love love the color pink, all things French, and beautiful old-fashioned things. I never go on a holiday that doesn't involve some treasure hunting and I even work in an antique store!
2. I am an artist who has always dreamed of illustrating or in some way sharing my artwork - which is unabashedly girly! Like me!
3. I graduated University a year ago and have dreams to be a writer one day. I write poetry in my spare time, when I'm happy, or feeling blue. I have about a dozen stories on the go and can't seem to finish one before I am struck with an idea for another! Not very efficient but sometimes characters and worlds just come out of nowhere and you have to grab hold of them or they disappear!
4. I have never been to Europe and it is my heart's desire to go there! One day I will make it there and when I do my camera will be glued to my hand. :)
5. I love music. I play the piano and sing. My family thinks I'm crazy sometimes because the oddest melodies get stuck in my head and then I sing them for months. Example: Oklahoma, Some Enchanted Evening, and currently Thriller. :)
And now for my five brilliant bloggers! (Click on the titles above the pictures to go to these blogs)
Helen is an incredibly talented artist who lives in France. Her paintings are absolutely stunning and her home is the picture of old world elegance.
Glenda is a former designer who lives in an Elizabethan Farmhouse in England. Her blog is an inspiring collection of design and decorating ideas featuring truly gorgeous photos and color palettes.
Vanna's blog is a tribute to her absolutely beautiful home filled with fabulous antiques and unique objects. Her humor coupled with an eye for beautiful flea market finds makes reading her blog a joy!
Catherine's blog houses a collection of beautiful photos, poetry, and her fabulous artistic creations. It is dreamy and refined with glimpses of times past and the beauty of old ideals.
Lovely Reveries is the first blog I discovered by the wonderful Irina and it is completely magical! The photographs you will find here are lovingly collected and every post has that special touch of the extraordinary.
I hope you will visit these wonderful blogs! I honestly have so many favorites and will be adding new blogs to my blog list in the next few days. Thankyou so much everyone for the beauty you display! Take care!