Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Vintage Girl

"Collect things you love,
that are authentic to you,
and your house becomes
your story." 
          ~Erin Flett

   I am definitely a vintage girl. I would say that most of what I choose to collect and surround myself with is vintage and if it isn't then it inevitably has a vintage "vibe" to it. This is why it was easy for me to open a shop and sell vintage treasures, because I am always looking for them! As I have said on numerous occasions nothing thrills me more than rounding the corner of a flea market, antique store, or sale and spotting something old and beautiful that has to come home with me. Because I was unwell for the start of the year I wasn't able to get out to do any treasure hunting (which drove me crazy!). This past weekend though I managed to get away for the weekend and did some antiquing. I took a few quick pictures with my phone of some of the pretties that I saw and I thought I would share them with you! Because if you are here then I'm going to make a quick guess and say that, like me, you are a vintage girl too. :) 



















3 comments:

  1. Where to begin...so many wonderful choices. This is a treasure trove and pretty things. Did you find anything to take home with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just warms my heart to see beautiful spaces like these. So much prettiness and I'm so glad that you shared.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wasp waist mannequin! Thank you for stopping by to say hello Jennelise! I LOVE your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete